E-mail through Microsoft Exchange
Use Outlook to Access, Sync and Share E-mail, Schedules, Contacts and Tasks.
Microsoft Exchange, the latest in business-class e-mail management and collaboration from Microsoft, is the simple way to manage e-mail, calendars, contacts and tasks from anywhere, anytime.
With Microsoft Exchange you can...
- View your e-mail, contacts and schedule from any location
- Use your PDA to sync your e-mail, contacts and schedule
- Share e-mails, contact info and schedules with clients and employees
- Get free desktop licenses to load on any computer you use
Is Microsoft Exchange right for you?
Yes, if you want to access your e-mail, to-do list, schedule or contacts when ...
- You use more than one computer regularly
- You're on the road and need to keep up with e-mail, schedules, your clients—or your kids!
- You share folders, contacts, tasks/to-do lists or your schedule with other people
Microsoft Exchange provides you with advanced features for managing e-mail, calendars, contacts and tasks. It allows full use of the collaboration features of Outlook and Microsoft Exchange to share information securely among your Microsoft Exchange users.
- Global address book and contact manager: Provide secure, centralized access to key contact information.
- Public folders/file sharing: Easily post and share documents and e-mail messages in a central location.
- Group calendar for scheduling: Maintain calendars and check the availability of other Exchange users, conference rooms and resources to schedule meetings.
- management: Assign tasks to yourself and others.
Enjoy Anywhere, Anytime Access
Access your whole mailbox--not just your inbox or e-mail folders--from:
- Home and work, you'll have unlimited Outlook desktop licenses.
- Any Web Browser, you'll access Outlook online through Microsoft Exchange from any computer.
- Mobile devices, access Outlook when you're on the go.
Get More Done
Be more productive via:
- Calendar sharing: Collaborative scheduling allows you to easily sync with others.
- Public Folders: Department, team, project or customer folders can have their own calendars, contacts, e-mails and files, all accessible by anyone in your network via Outlook or any Web browser.
Up to 70% of business data resides in e-mail. Temporary or permanent loss of e-mail means lost orders, productivity, customers, revenue—and a likely loss of hair! Exchange Hosting offers:
- Daily backups, close server monitoring and regular integrity testing
- Remote storage: Mailboxes can easily be recreated on a new PC. You won't lose Outlook data if your hard drive crashes.
- Server maintenance: We take care of all security patches and routine maintenance to ensure uptime. Intensive, continuous monitoring allows for quick issue detection and fixes--before you notice a problem!